The August meeting focused on, Flexible Digitalization of Regulatory Authorities, featuring a panel of experts.
To increase efficiency and provide transparency for National Authorities, the OpenRIMS application suite provides a flexible digital platform to define institutional workflows and create interactive dashboards for processes from Marketing Authorization to Pharmacovigilance and Registration of Pharmacies and Manufacturers.
Ashley Sorgi, Digital Lead, Management Sciences for Health
- Kim Hoppenworth, RIMS Principal Technical Advisor, USAID MTaPS
- Deane Putzier, Senior Principal Technical Advisor, USAID MTaPS
- Md. Abul Kalam Azad, Senior Technical Advisor, USAID MTaPS Bangladesh.
- Md. Ferdous Alam, Principal Technical Advisor, MTaPS Bangladesh
- Patrice Cabasis, PV Technical Advisor, USAID MTaPS Philippines
- Chesa Desano, MIS Director, USAID MTaPS Philippines
- Randy Wilson, Data Analytics and Digital Health Practice Lead, Management Sciences for Health