Join us for our monthly meeting on August 16th, hosted by the Maternal Child Survival Program (MCSP). This month's theme is Adapting and Re-using Digital Content and Approaches.
- Vikas Dwivedi will present on the Vaccine Information Management System (VIMS) project in Tanzania
- Jodi Lis will present on the re-use of a Gender Based Violence (GBV) module from Ghana to Madagascar
- Steve Macheso will present on adapting cStock in Malawi to include vaccination commodities
Convinced and ready to start exploring what content and systems already exist to support your intervention?
- Alex Kellerstrass will present on ORB, the platform for sharing digital healthworker training resources
- Maeghan Orton, from WHO, will present on the WHO Digital Health Atlas, which has been established as a global and country level registry of all digital health projects
Join us for coffee, pastry and networking! Register for a seat in person or to join us remotely. Remote participation details will be shared with registered participants.
The Global Digital Health Network is trying something new; our first West Coast meet up in San Francisco! Want details? Click here!
Looking for notes on the July "How to 'do' M&E meeting along with the presentations on new M&E tools? Click here!
June saw an excellent, well-attended monthly meeting on the data use partnership funded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The vision of this partnership is that better data and regular data use will create a data use culture, leading to better decisions, an improved health system, and improved health outcomes. During this meeting, we heard from experts at PATH, Cooper/Smith and Vital Wave about how governance, leadership and strategy have played an important role in elevating the use of data to improve health outcomes in Tanzania, Malawi and Ethiopia. Click here for detailed notes from the meeting; a recording of which will be availble shortly.
We received more than 300 abstracts for the Global Digital Health Forum! Thank you again for such a high level of interest. The Advisory Board is beginning the review process, and will notify selected speakers in August.
Please look back here early August when we launch our conference site and open registration. If you are interested in sponsoring the Forum, please contact heidi.good at jhu.edu.