The September monthly meeting focused on PEPFAR Digital Health Inventory: Building and Monitoring the Path to Sustainability.
Building on the work of WHO’s Digital Health Atlas and USAID’s Map & Match activities, PEPFAR has engaged in iteratively developing a Digital Health Inventory (DHI) to support alignment, functionality, scalability, and sustainability of digital health investments across PEPFAR Operating Units. Tracking digital health investments in PEPFAR through the Digital Health Inventory will also enable and facilitate the transition from anecdote to evidence to comprehensively inventory global digital health systems in use to identify gaps and optimize investments going forward.
Cathy Pak, DHI Team Lead, ICF
- Alicia Smith, Project Manager, ICF
- Vlad Shioshvili, Technical Lead, ICF
- Dennis Banga, Lead Developer, ICF
- Kelly Palmer, Program Specialist, ICF
- Priya Karthik, Data Analytics and Visualization Lead, ICF
- Mark DeZalia, Information Systems Team Lead, Program Results and Impact Monitoring for Epidemic Control (PRIME), Office of the US Global AIDS Coordinator and Health Diplomacy (S/GAC)
Download the presentation slides