As a member of the Global Digital Health Network, we would like to give you the opportunity to share your story on our website through a guest blog. We’ll work with you to adapt it to our readership.
Guest Blog Guidelines
- Authenticity: Establish yourself as an authority in your field and give readers a reason to seek you out. You want them to follow up on it and you.
- Broader Perspective: Provide actionable, high-quality information that addresses broader digital health challenges in society.
- Action oriented: Give readers something tangible and actionable
- User oriented: Include the voice of beneficiaries through user comments or case studies.
Questions to Guide the writing process
- Challenge: What challenge did you address? What caused it? Where was this challenge experienced (geographically)?
- Solution: How did you solve the challenge (technical and descriptive)? What resources did you use? What digital tools did you use?
- Scale: Was this a pilot? If so what was the size of the deployment sites vis a vis the population?
- Development/adaptation of tools: What was the process of development/adaptation of these tools? what were the cost implications? Where the tools open source or proprietary and if proprietary, what is the envisaged sustainability structure?
- Outcome: What impact did your solution create in the community?
- Lessons: What did you learn as a result of implementing the solution? What would you maintain or change if you were to implement the solution again? (what worked and what was not successful?)
- Break your post into sections.
- Keep your post under 1,000 words.
- Use links to direct readers to more information