USAID, Digital Square, and the Global Digital Health Network are hosting a webinar to review global trends in digital health. This webinar will focus on the findings from a USAID Analysis of Map and Match Data.
Date: March 1, 2022, 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Description: The Map & Match project mapped nearly 3000 digital health tools deployed across 156 countries to match them to COVID-19 needs. Through this work, country governments were able to better understand the tools that existed in their country and adaptations that could be made to existing tools to support their digital COVID-19 response. This process also collected one of the largest available datasets of digital health tools. USAID delved into data to learn about the global digital health tool ecosystem and will share the results of an analysis that aimed to:
- Identify patterns and trends in digital health tools.
- Inform opportunities for donor and implementer investments and collaboration.
- Identify best practices for further data collection and sharing efforts.
- Merrick Schaefer, Senior Digital Health Advisor, Center for Innovation and Impact (CII), USAID Bureau for Global Health
- Elise Garton, Presidential Management Fellow, Center for Innovation and Impact (CII), USAID Bureau for Global Health
- Vrunda Rathod, Program Officer, Digital Square at PATH